2023 Jacksonville

Jeff Hallquist

Jeff Hallquist
Premier Member
I hope the IBA can find a better venue, although I admit it would be tough to find one with the same amenities. Last year's check-in process with the new ownership was awful. Some of it might be blamed on Covid by my understanding is there was a mass sick out by the cleaning staff. Waiting 6 hours past check-in time for the room to be cleaned and available was unacceptable.

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
any news on 2023 Jax dinner and hotel info?
The official announcement typically comes in January

Given that the event is the week of Daytona Bike Week it's pretty safe to say the banquet will be Friday March 10th, but obviously things can change

Gerry Arel

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I hope the IBA can find a better venue, although I admit it would be tough to find one with the same amenities. Last year's check-in process with the new ownership was awful. Some of it might be blamed on Covid by my understanding is there was a mass sick out by the cleaning staff. Waiting 6 hours past check-in time for the room to be cleaned and available was unacceptable.
I was fine with the check in process last year ... but the people that were already in both rooms I was given sure were surprised. :D

Tep_52

Premier Member
I arrived early last year and didn't have any real problems with checking in but I do agree that the hotel was in need of some work

igneouss

Premier Member
The post # 14 above seems to say that 2023 Jacksonville info has been sent out. I haven't seen any emails or posts in the premier forum about this. Am I missing something??

igneouss

Premier Member
I never received the first email. Had to ask. But after registering I did get the "hotel" email. After giving up on the on-line link for room reservations I called directly and was able to get a room.