2023 Jacksonville

tdragger

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Like last year's Big As Texas party, I'll have the opportunity to combine with a work trip to another tech conference in Nashville. Not staying at the Gaylord (incredible facility) this time on the company nickel but will be downtown instead. From there I'll ride in to JAX on Thursday.

The email said regular members will get it on 2/1.
And thus, Happy Groundhog Day to all y’all Premier folks. He said, it’s 6 more weeks of winter in Pennsylvania...

"Due to supply chain issues," the regular members will be informed as soon as we get around to it...
Nothing to see here so move along, Bub.

Any help I can provide on this end (Key West) to any of y'all I'd be glad to do it. I posted a couple tips in the Key West Krazy 1000 thread that may or may not help with the leg between Miami and here.

igneouss

Premier Member
If you don't find one among the IBA members at JAX...
Ask the hotel - wouldn't surprise me if they have one around.
Go to any local UPS or FEDEX retail store. There will be one somewhere near.
I'd suggest you have your passport handy as they may not be familiar with non-US driver's licenses.

Sjef Vanderaa

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If you don't find one among the IBA members at JAX...
Ask the hotel - wouldn't surprise me if they have one around.
Go to any local UPS or FEDEX retail store. There will be one somewhere near.
I'd suggest you have your passport handy as they may not be familiar with non-US driver's licenses.
Awesome, thanks for the tips.

New member here as of the 2023 Jax party. Managed to successfully complete the Snowbird 1000. Learned a lot! I’m grateful for the tips and motivation shared by others.
The members and the managers of the IBA have a lot to be proud of - they are the most professional and gracious organization I’ve had the pleasure to experience.
Very proud and humbled to be a part of this group.