Gabe's Law

Attorney That Rides Moto-Adventures!

Join me on my first long-distance motorcycle journey since my spinal surgery of June 20, 2023. This exhilarating ride takes us from balmy South Florida on my Harley Road Glide to the chilly vistas of Panama City Beach. I reunite with my Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge brother, John, as we embark on an adventure to the Stagecoach Café in Stockton, Alabama. This video, the first of a three-part series, captures the essence of long-distance endurance riding and concludes with our anticipation of a hearty meal at Streets Restaurant in Bay Minette, Alabama. Dive into the life of a moto-travel enthusiast overcoming challenges and hitting the road with passion!

PART II:
Join us in "Ride to Eat - Part 2: Last Run of the Year" as we continue our motorcycle journey, riding from our event hotel in Bay Minette, Alabama, to the charming "Streets Seafood" Restaurant. This Moto-episode is more than just a ride; it's an exploration of the delightful country eating stops along the way.

PART III Preview:
Join me, the Attorney That Rides, on an unforgettable motorcycle ️journey in the last ride of 2023! This video captures the essence of the 27th Annual Stage Coach ride to eat run, as we cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Stockton, Alabama. ️️

In this episode:
- Exclusive interviews with riders from diverse locations.
- Discover the oldest and youngest riders and the vintage motorcycles they rode.
- Experience the camaraderie and passion of the motorcycle community.

Whether you're a motorcycle enthusiast or simply love adventure, this video is for you! Don't forget to like, share, and (((subscribe))) for more thrilling Harley adventures and Florida legal insights. #AttorneyThatRides #MotorcycleJourney #harleydavidson

Attachments

Last edited:

Gabe's Law

I had a great time riding as my first time to Stockton with all the warm country hospitality! I recorded three episodes documenting my moto-adventure from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Bay Minette, AL then to Stockton, Alabama. I plan to ride in next year and hopefully it will be warmer :)

Thanks for posting the videos. Besides getting other riders perspective, your video caught my scooter in the frame a couple of times, so your vid supplements my few photos!
On another note, my group really enjoyed the day, and I think most of us will make it an annual event.