Around the World for Charity - anyone want to join for some of the ride(Trans-Canada)?

Hi All,

Myself and Frank Savino, both Iron Butt riders in Ireland - are riding around the world on behalf of a local charity.
Our adventure begins on August 14th and takes us from Dublin, Ireland to Montreal, Canada. We will ride the Trans-Canada Highway to Vancouver before flying to Brisbane, Australia. Our planned arrival date in Vancouver is August 31st.
We are wondering if any of the Iron Butt riders in Canada or USA would be interested to accompany us along the journey across Canada?
It doesn't have to be for the entire duration, it's completely up to yourself.

Please feel free to get in touch by mail or cell, [email protected] or +353-879-576-278
Here is a link to our time plan for the entire journey should you wish to take a look.
Also, we have a Facebook page with some details about the journey, feel free to like, share and follow us here.

Many thanks,
Frank & Niall.

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I can not make North America but please contact me when in Australia. I can always provide accommodation in south Australia and offer help and advice for your time here.
Safe travelling,
Jeffrey