ATTN RMs: Potential Bonus Location

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Am I the only one not seeing the pictures in posts 1 & 3? Not sure why they keep vanishing.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
:eek: You're a GENIUS!
All good now Stephen.
Thanks. We will see how long they last this time. Weird that the two that keep vanishing are the ones that do not have the "attachment" underneath even though the process I used to create them all has not changed...?

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
There're been a couple others that had some issues displaying images that I recall from not long ago. Just one of those computer things I guess.

Glad you got it sorted.

igneouss

Premier Member
If I'm not mistaken this is one of many 'centers' of the United States. Would be interesting to know how many there are and how they are defined. Might make a fun combo bonus. Even though they are generally in the center of the country (duh), many are likely in remote locations.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
If I'm not mistaken this is one of many 'centers' of the United States. Would be interesting to know how many there are and how they are defined. Might make a fun combo bonus. Even though they are generally in the center of the country (duh), many are likely in remote locations.
This one is quite literally in the middle of nowhere. There is an ongoing battle between Center, ND and Rugby, ND as to which is the 'center' of North America...

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Be the first to ride to all of the Geographic centers of states and North America, plus the US. Create a catchy name for the ride, etc. ;)

Wiki

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Be the first to ride to all of the Geographic centers of states and North America, plus the US. Create a catchy name for the ride, etc. ;)
I quite extensively exercised Joel's Centers app. I can assure you a large number of Centers are not reachable with a street bike Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming - just to name a a few - are quite a distance from any road and often on private property (well, maybe not Nevada which seems to not understand the concept of "Private Property").

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Conceptually, you'd need to create a closest alternative location that was accessible to the public. I'm sure many have no marker. The MS location is about .3 mile up a dirt road, but would be street bike accessible, weather permitting. There are many challenges to creating a new ride. :cool: