Axis and Allies Idea

Complete a ride on US/British/Russian and Japanese/German/Italian
Regular - two of each
Gold - all six.
I think Ural is made in one of the 'Stans now but count it as Russian.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
That's about as difficult as the multi-cylinder ride that already exists, which has to be done in a 12 month period. 1,2,3,4,6 cylinder bikes.

Japanese, German and US I've done, but after owning a MG, I never had any desire to own another British vehicle again. :D Are you going to lump Austrian in with the German bikes? I'm sure the Orange Koolaid riders will object! Finding an Italian bike owner that wouldn't mind me adding a year's worth of their riding to their bike might be a challenge. ;)

AirbusFlieger

That's about as difficult as the multi-cylinder ride that already exists, which has to be done in a 12 month period. 1,2,3,4,6 cylinder bikes.

Japanese, German and US I've done, but after owning a MG, I never had any desire to own another British vehicle again. :D Are you going to lump Austrian in with the German bikes? I'm sure the Orange Koolaid riders will object! Finding an Italian bike owner that wouldn't mind me adding a year's worth of their riding to their bike might be a challenge. ;)
Bold added by me...

That might start a war!! LoL:p

I know several Triumph owners and their motorcycles have been reliable.

Any French motorcycles out there?

The French were always very concerned about being left out, overshadowed, and shown-up in WWII, just ask Monty.:cool::)

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Any French motorcycles out there?
There are/were several, but finding one that was imported into the US would be the problem. Peugeot might be your best bet in finding one. Most of the French offerings seem to be small bikes and lots of scooters. You' likely have your best luck searching the used vintage bike auctions or sites like Bring a Trailer and ebay.