Back In The Saddle

Dave28117

Premier Member
So...since my accident on the way back from the get-together in JAX my wife and I have been healing up (VERY SLOWLY...LOL). I've already found a replacement for my goldwing. I'm loving the color of it and of course, the ride is great. I hope to soon be planning some longer rides. I rode it 4 hours home when I picked it up and it's obvious I've still got some healing to do. my throttle thumb is still hurting with pushing some of the cruise control buttons. my left knee is still sore and got very uncomfortable during the ride home.

Attachments

Dave28117

Premier Member
Great news! Gorgeous bike, love the color.
the downside is all the crazy chrome the original owner put on it. he turned it into a big chrome light show. Problem is that all the chrome additions are cheaper than the bits of OEM chrome from Honda. They are all a bit rusty and pitted. in trying to take them off, I found they were SCREWED into the bodywork so will leave little small holes. perhaps I'll figure out something with some touchup paint.

Marc11

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
the downside is all the crazy chrome the original owner put on it. he turned it into a big chrome light show. Problem is that all the chrome additions are cheaper than the bits of OEM chrome from Honda. They are all a bit rusty and pitted. in trying to take them off, I found they were SCREWED into the bodywork so will leave little small holes. perhaps I'll figure out something with some touchup paint.
Ugh the downsides if used....some of the things people do can make you scratch your head.