Basecamp route display

Ed.

Premier Member
Dear Basecamp Wizards, I am a passably competent (or maybe passably incompetent) basecamp user but have just come up against something a little strange that I couldn't immediately solve.

Previously when I open a List it displays all the Waypoints and Routes contained in it, both on the map and also in the data view. However this morning when I opened it everything is displayed in the map, but only the Waypoints were displayed in the data view window i.e. the Routes weren't there to be selected. I have checked and this is the same for all my Lists in all List Folders.

I have created a new Route from waypoints contained in the List and it has appeared correctly on the map, but again it doesn't display in the window of what is contained in the List.

I can still select and open the Route from the map so it is not a complete show-stopper, but when I have multiple routes within a similar area it is much easier to select them from the data window.

I'm sure it is something reasonably simple, but nothing easy has jumped out at me in my digging. Has anyone come across this before/got a solution to this?

Firstpeke

Ah the old "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" (not just a restart either....)

Fixes many ills with computers...... and some software packages...

Microsoft Works..... mostly....