Charity on a certificate

MotoToph

Mototoph
Premier Member
I may be doing a certified ride as part of a charity. Ride around Virginia or maybe a BBG. Is it possible to have the name of the charity in the certificate? For example: "He rode 1,000 miles within the confines of Virginia while raising funds for [name of charity]".

Thank you

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Yes. Include a note when you submit the ride with some proposed wording. We will work with you.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

MotoToph

Mototoph
Premier Member
I leave early Saturday morning from Virginia Beach doing my 6th Ride Around Virginia this time as a mentor to someone that will be his first SS1000.
I live in Virginia Beach. Salem Woods. Haven't done the Ride around Virginia yet. I have decided on a BBG to end in Iowa to (surprise) visit family.

Where you starting in VB? I was thinking of starting and ending at the WAWA on Rosemont for 1,025 miles

rneal55555

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I live in Virginia Beach. Salem Woods. Haven't done the Ride around Virginia yet. I have decided on a BBG to end in Iowa to (surprise) visit family.

Where you starting in VB? I was thinking of starting and ending at the WAWA on Rosemont for 1,025 miles
I used to live about a mile from that WAWA.