Coast to Coast Challenge: The Iron Butt 50cc with a Solar Eclipse Twist!

Gabe's Law

I teased it out out last night and here it is! My first installment video of riding an Iron Butt Run from Jax FL to San Diego CA in 50-hrs or less! #getgabe #AttorneyThatRides #greatlawyer

To all the haters kiss my Iron Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✨ NEW VIDEO ALERT! Dive into our epic coast-to-coast Harley adventure NOW! ️ Watch as we throttle through challenges and breathtaking views from Florida to California. Click to experience the ultimate ride! ️ #IronButtChallenge #attorneythatrides #getgabe

https://youtu.be/-OeedIxbv_k?si=iyY77zWEpox5qzY5

View attachment 11925
Thanks for sharing! I just finished watching and looking forward to the next installment. Always enjoyable following along with your travels on two wheels.

Gabe's Law

This PART III of the Coast-to-Coast ride from Jax to CA in 50-hrs or less was very difficult for me to edit, but i am done and currently uploading it into @AttorneyThatRides YouTube channel. My PC was down for 5 days until my I.T. guy breathed life into it. Stay tuned for this afternoon cuz it a coming! #getgabe #attorneythatrides

Attachments

Gabe's Law

️ Ride along on the ultimate biker’s journey from Louisiana to Texas in 'Coast-to-Coast Part III.' ️ This leg of our epic road trip brings us through gas station stops for local fried chicken and a night under the stars on iron grate picnic tables. Finally, we roll into Kerrville, Texas, just in time for the breathtaking 100% solar eclipse . The place is buzzing, and so are we! Watch as we embrace the full biker experience, capturing every challenge and cheer along the way. Don't miss out on the thrill and camaraderie of the road—hit Subscribe and join our adventure! ️✨ Gear up, bikers! This is one ride you've gotta see to believe! ️ Whether you're a motorcycle enthusiast or simply love adventure, this video is for you! Don't forget to like, share, and (((subscribe))) for more thrilling Harley adventures and Florida legal insights. #AttorneyThatRides #MotorcycleJourney #harleydavidson

lakota

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yo, I just checked and I don't call it "Rally" unless i changed it and I don't remember. can you screenshot it and post it here for me please? So tell me.......what did you think of Part III?
Can’t figure out how to copy the YouTube cover on the first post of this thread. On the bottom of the pic. It says Iron Butt Rally…
Maybe YouTube did it for you

Can’t figure out how to copy the YouTube cover on the first post of this thread. On the bottom of the pic. It says Iron Butt Rally…
Maybe YouTube did it for you
I see what you are saying now. That's an AI generated thumbnail. I did not notice that until now. Its all good.....no harm no faul. The video is targeting first timers to get involved thus most dont even know the diff between a self documented run and the Official Rally. I will have to be more attentative next time with these AI image generating programs :)