Rules of The Game Of Thrones Rally - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms (GOT)
Starts - 21st June 2018 at 12:01am and finishes 13th September 2018 at midnight
As the name indicates, this is a battle of the 7 kingdoms of Westeros.
The Queen of Westeros, Daenerys Targaryen (your Khaleesi) aka Lady Cuddles, shall post her tasks and bonus requests for the warriors of the 7 kingdoms to gather. These tasks and bonus requests will have points allocated to them.
The winning kingdom shall be the kingdom that accumulates the most points.
Your Khaleesi shall make up the rules of the game and any changes to those rules.
The Hand of the Queen, Ser Jorah Mormont, aka Tiger Bill, shall collate the points tally.
The Rules of Westeros and the Game of Thrones Rally
You must register on Ride Master - there is no fee to play
After registration, you must send a message to your Khaleesi (Lady Cuddles) selecting your game name from the list of names posted on the GOT chat thread. If the name is not already taken, you will be allocated the name by your Khaleesi.
You must copy the pic of your character after your Khaleesi has confirmed and posted it on the GOT General Chat Thread
You must change your avatar to the picture of your character for the duration of the game
You must nominate the state in which you live, for that shall be the kingdom you are playing for.
If you are not the Leader of a kingdom, you shall be a warrior
Your role will be to gather as many points as you can for your kingdom during the time of the rally
Before beginning points gathering, you must make a copy of your kingdom’s standard, and this shall be your rally flag - see these in the general GOT General chat thread
Before beginning points gathering, you must take a photo of your bike with the rally flag, your Speedo clearly showing your starting klms and your rally flag, and a picture of yourself with your rally flag, and all of these must be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread. If you change your bike during the rally, each time you do so you must repeat this process and post to the GOT Bonus thread.
All bonus photos must clearly show your rally flag - no flag, no points
All bonus photos should only be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread to be counted
All certified rides being claimed must be completed during the GOT Rally and be confirmed as certified by IBA Australia.
All tasks that your Khaleesi requests of you, including gathering of bonuses or other possible tasks, shall be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread and must be completed during the rally time frame.
You may start the GOT Rally at any time during the time frame of the rally
You can do as much or as little as you would like to do - the choice is yours
From time to time your Khaleesi will post new tasks and bonuses for you to try and retrieve. You may acquire these in any order at any time throughout the duration of the GOT Rally.
The following Certified IBA rides will be counted towards your kingdom’s point score - the more you ride, the more points you’ll accumulate.
1600k in less than 24 hours -50 points
2000k in less than 24 hours - 100 points
3000k in less than 48 hours - 150 points
3000k Gold in less than 36 hours - 200 points
4000k in less than 60 hours - 250 points
4000k Gold in less than 48 hours - 300 points
5000k in less than 3 days - 350 points
5000k Gold in less than 60 hours - 400 points
6000k in less than 4 days - 450 points
7000k in less than 4 days - 500 points
8000k in less than 5 days - 550 points
10000k in less than 6 days - 600 points
12000k in less than 7 days - 650 points
18000k in less than 12 days - 1000 points
Centreline 24 - 100 points
Centreline 36 - 200 points
ACT Insanity - 300 points
Around the Big Paddock - 1000 points
Trans Australia Quest - 400 points
Trans Australia Insanity- 600 points
Australia Southern Cross - 600 points
Australia Southern Cross Insanity - 800 points
Tasmania-Darwin Express - 450 points
Power To The People - 100 points
Commonwealth Star - 800 points
WA End to End Gold - 800 points
Australia 50cc - 800 points
Australia 50cc Gold - 1000 points
WA 50cc Gold - 1000 points
Australia 50cc Gold East - 1000 points
Australia 100cc Insanity - 1500 points
Australia 100cc Insanity Gold - 2000 points
18. Any changes or additions to these rules shall be posted on this GOT Rules Thread with a heading - Rule Changes or Additions
19. Only questions pertaining to the Tasks or bonuses shall be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread - General chatter and comments to be kept on the GOT General chat thread
20. Only bonus photos or task photos to be posted on the GOT Bonus thread - General chatter and comments to be kept on the GOT General chat thread
21. Your Khaleesi thinks that’s it, except that you are commanded to stay safe and have fun!
Questions re above rules -
1. No mention of a BB2500. Will this gain points?
2. Memorial Ride of IBA length - with the ride period for these occuring just before the finish of the GoT Rally,
there may be no time for official certification. Will another method of verification be accepted?
3. Any IBA ride in the Rally period - if no certification received back from the IBA, same question as above.
1. Your Queen shall assign 150 points to a BB2500
2. If you have a pending ride certification, which you have completed during the time of the GOT Rally, we shall delay the points tally until the certified rides are verified by IBA.
3. Your Queen shall take the adjudication of TJ or the official IBA person who verified the ride, even if certcation isn’t completed.
4. You must complete and have your paperwork sent to the IBA prior to the end of the GOT Rally and advise your Queen prior to the finish of the rally that you have a pending ride certification - what it is and if the paperwork has been sent to the IBA.
Your Khaleesi may at any time increase the value of points given for various tasks achieved throughout the rally......if other tasks are perhaps completed to her satisfaction. So plan your mighty rides to take full advantage of possible score combinations that may occur.......
Your Khaleesi shall give you clear guidelines in all of the proclamations outlining your tasks. Comprehending those guidelines shall surely be important, otherwise as time progresses and the game continues, you may easily be overthrown by another kingdom.
Look to the first Proclamation which shall be delivered at 6pm on 20th June outlining your first task. Be sure to read the GOT Rules Thread and take your necessary starting pics and post them on the GOT Bonus Thread before beginning Task 1. You may start anytime after 12:01am on 21st June, 2018, for that is when the Battle for the 7 Kingdoms begins!