HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT GORE-TEX VIA MADISON AVENUE MARKETING SCHEMES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave28117

Premier Member
seems to make perfect sense to me that if water covers the pores the system breathes though that it won't breathe any longer. in my experience, I've never found anything better than goretex for all around performance. even if you do multiple layers, that would either block the breathability (plastic suit), or that layer (another goretex layer) gets wet and causes the same breathing problem. if you find a better option, I'm all ears. I doubt you will though.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So basically you would shut down a fellow IBA member's (since 2013) moto-speech because you don't like the author's message?!?!?!!?!?!
Interesting. Probably not "since 2013". Generally, this forum is accurate on the member details, if you just go look at their account stats.

Then again, you're an attorney. IMO, attorneys spend a lot of time manipulating the truth to suit them/their clients. I see you doing that now.

Again, IMO, this would be a good time for you to stop arguing with those in this thread and move on.

1708978051896.png

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, it's a duck.

This thread is spam aka advertising aka junk. Go away and do your touting for business somewhere else and stop bothering us, we're all grownups and don't need your help thank you.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
To answer your question.... The answer is probably yes. I would take this video from FortNine that was posted (3) months ago.
There are probably more biased people out there than this Rod Serling waana-be, but I have not encountered any personally. No, I did not watch this particular entry in his nonsense parade, but I have seen enough of his offerings that his channel earned a spot on my "Do not recommend channel" list on YouTube.

Patrick Ford

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Nice pile on by fellow brothers that FAIL to realise that I posted the link and the Forum posted the two pics. If you lazy brothers just CLICK on the link and see the article you all would take back your words. When you post the link the software of the forum "Decides" what image to show not ME! I did not post the pic but since you guyz rather be headline readers than delve into the article I guess its a lost battle.

Do your homework BOOMERS! Bible says ye shall not bear false witness against one another...........
Just STFU as your credibility went away when you posted about Joe Gortex was waterproof and wind proof. Which tells us you don’t ride very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.