Heated jacket

Ian M

what size are you ?

i have a gerbing one with dual heat controller and remote that is just hung on the new bike tidy the gorgeous Mrs. M bought me

you can purchase for a small fee i won't use it it again,

i'll find out what size it is, probably Euro 54

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
what size are you ?

i have a gerbing one with dual heat controller and remote that is just hung on the new bike tidy the gorgeous Mrs. M bought me

you can purchase for a small fee i won't use it it again,

i'll find out what size it is, probably Euro 54
2XL Ian is it a vest or a jacket?

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd recommend the W&S Base Layer, nice and thin, I wear mine over a thin tech shirt, so I don't have to wash the heated base layer too often. It's recommended to wear it against the skin, heats up the body quicker.
It's at the top left of the same page Crezz posted, Sean Sowley also has one, and loves it, as do I, but not him. :eek:

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd recommend the W&S Base Layer, nice and thin, I wear mine over a thin tech shirt, so I don't have to wash the heated base layer too often. It's recommended to wear it against the skin, heats up the body quicker.
It's at the top left of the same page Crezz posted, Sean Sowley also has one, and loves it, as do I, but not him. :eek:
I might also add that the new IBA logo tech shirts that the Jon12a in the UK is selling is a perfect shirt to wear underneath...love mine...