IBR Dinner Tickets

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Ira :

Are there any tickets left for the IBR Award Dinner on Friday June 28th ? I don't see anything about the tickets in the eStore.
I'm not looking for a ticket for myself, but have had a few Riders that are doing the IBR SS1K ask me about the tickets.

Last edited:

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The availability of banquet tickets was announced to Premier members on March 21st. I don't know if any are left. You should check with Lisa Landry at

[email protected]

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Thanks Ira. I knew you would point us in the correct direction. But I have a feeling the tickets may be sold out. The Premier email said to buy tickets through the eStore at the XTESTDONOTUSE link. No tickets now shown at that link.

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
I hate to be the one to tell you this Paul, but for some reason in 2017 the IBA wasn't allowing tickets to be re-sold. Maybe this year they have a different policy. Better check with Lisa before you buy someone's ticket to be on the safe side.

Good Luck !

Lisa

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
You may re-sell or gift your extra tickets but the purchaser must pick them up in person the day of the banquet and then distribute them accordingly.

thanks!