Ice Cream addition to a Certified Ride

I am considering doing another SS1000 and came across the Ice Cream option. In the rules, I noticed that you have two wild cards that can be used. It mentions gas stations. So can ice cream be purchased at the gas station or is that if an ice cream shop is attached to the gas station?

I am considering doing another SS1000 and came across the Ice Cream option. In the rules, I noticed that you have two wild cards that can be used. It mentions gas stations. So can ice cream be purchased at the gas station or is that if an ice cream shop is attached to the gas station?
The ice cream can be purchased at the gas stations with the wildcards. I completed the Ice Cream Insanity a couple months ago and my first/last ice cream treats were at a BP and a Marathon.

The ice cream can be purchased at the gas stations with the wildcards. I completed the Ice Cream Insanity a couple months ago and my first/last ice cream treats were at a BP and a Marathon.
Thank you sir. That was my take on the rules but thought I would double check before planning my ride.