Introduction

hello everyone.
I am currently riding a 1973 Yamaha tx650 and a 2006 Kawasaki ninja 650. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 13 and have been on several medium distance rides. I'm currently planning a trip from pa to San Francisco. A total of 2600+ miles from my house.

BMWguy

IBA Member
hello everyone.
I am currently riding a 1973 Yamaha tx650 and a 2006 Kawasaki ninja 650. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 13 and have been on several medium distance rides. I'm currently planning a trip from pa to San Francisco. A total of 2600+ miles from my house.
Hey Robert - Welcome to the Asylum!! LOL!
Lots of dedicated riders here with good information and advice from experience so don't hesitate to seek guidance. (i.e. ask questions!)
Good to have you here - just a warning - this LD thing gets addictive! Not only the riding but adding all the goodies to a motorcycle that make the trips easier and more enjoyable.

Mike

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Welcome Robert - good luck and don't be shy to ask any questions regarding routing and time management for a certified ride. However, I must warn you - the completion of the first certified ride is likely to lead to many more. :)

Scott