Latest Information

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
...You will ride in hot weather, cold weather , wet weather and anything else we manage to arrange for you...
@Phil: cool so much arrangements .... If you need more time for family and Co we also happy with a simple "good" weather arrangend.... ;)

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry to hear some have pulled out, I've been looking forward to this for a year, and this comes from someone who came last at this year's Brit Butt Rally...lost flag blah blah...bring it on, I love this sport/hobby/madness...call me crazy...wish I'd found this madness earlier in life.

Good luck to all those participating at EuroTour 2016, see you soon...and to those who like a challenge...why not try the innagural 2017 AlpenButt Rally that the 'legend' Robert is putting on next year in the Alps.
If you've never ridden Alps, you haven't lived...as Robert says, they are the best roads in the world...and they are, but that's just a personal opinion...other Rallys are available...:)

Personally I just hope to finish the EuroTour 2016 in one piece...

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I am happy (and nervoed) to be one of the 36 Samurai..... Only one week left and I meet you all. No training ng before, because have to work till next week in Manila, city of Scooter... ;) (and sunny weather) ;)

AyrtonO

Premier Member
My favourite question in every rally - how about having ET2016 common spotwalla location page, instead of 36 separate spot links ?

we are leaving the north west corner of zambia at 0500 tomorrow, 25th..
it;ll take us two days to get to lusaka where we start flying..

see you all there in stuttgart

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
My favourite question in every rally - how about having ET2016 common spotwalla location page, instead of 36 separate spot links ?
Wasent ansered yet..... so, is it also ok to set up my own page and publish them?