LD Comfort Size

Roadglider

Premier Member
Looking into get the LD Comfort Shorts to start off with. Measured waist appropriately according to website instructions. I will fit into the X-Large shorts (41"), which is the high side (38" to 41") for X-Lg. What has been your experience with the fit of the LD Comfort based on your measurement per instructions. I ask because I normally wear Medium pants or 36" or 38" pants. I do have a reserve tank (my weight is carried just in belly and I yo-yo back and forth I carry just above my waistline and I normally wear an XL shirt. My reserve tank is at its largest and I plan on getting rid of it again soon. Just want to make sure I am ordering right size to avoid returning the product. Thank you for your input!

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
From Mario Winkelman (who is on the road and not able to post right now):

That is why you use the tape measure and not your pants label. LDComfort makes the riding shorts not your low slung, stretched out, miss labeled pants from China. Measure at 41, pick that size, done. Don't try to second guess the instructions. I make the patterns and I make the garments. I gave the sizes their names.

Roadglider

Premier Member
From Mario Winkelman (who is on the road and not able to post right now):

That is why you use the tape measure and not your pants label. LDComfort makes the riding shorts not your low slung, stretched out, miss labeled pants from China. Measure at 41, pick that size, done. Don't try to second guess the instructions. I make the patterns and I make the garments. I gave the sizes their names.
Thank you!

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
You are welcome. When it comes time to use them for cooling* make sure you follow the instructions to the letter. Too many riders simply put them on and expect magic to happen without further action on their part. When it doesn't, they come back and speak badly of the product.

http://ldcomfort.com/http-//www.ldcomfort.com/pdf/LDComfortOnePage2013.pdf.html

*They work well in the cold as well. Got mine on to go crawl around a sick billboard in Dickinson today.