Minnesota 2020 Registration is Open!

Registration is now open for the Team Strange Minnesota 2020, 20/20 Hindsight, June 11-14, 2020. The Minnesota 2020 will be a 2-day scavenger hunt style rally looking back on the most loved and most loathed TeamStrange bonuses over the last 25 years. This won't be just a re-hash of old bonuses, but will include some new twists and turns to some legendary bonuses, in addition to new and fresh locations. Start and finish will be at MotoPrimo in Lakeville, MN. If you're looking for a shakedown before Butt Lite X this would be perfect. For more info go here http://www.teamstrange.com/2020/mn1k/index.htm Don't need any more convincing you can register here https://rides.jasonjonas.com/regRequest.php?id=682

Is it June yet??

I have never done a rally and am considering riding this one. Trying to educate myself on how to have a succesfull rally. I have read the rules but am looking for more information.

What I am looking for is a good tutorial on deciding what bonus to choose and how not to leave points on the table?

Thanks for your help.

-Mark

Marc11

Premier Member
I have never done a rally and am considering riding this one. Trying to educate myself on how to have a succesfull rally. I have read the rules but am looking for more information.

What I am looking for is a good tutorial on deciding what bonus to choose and how not to leave points on the table?

Thanks for your help.

-Mark
Lol every rally veteran here would like to read that tutorial.

A thread in the General Discussion is a great idea, tap in to the collective Wisdom of the Forum.

Some people use massive spread sheets with multipul mapping programs and wifi connections to the hotel big screen. Others use paper maps, highlighters and string.

Stephen!

Premier Member
IBA Member
A thread in the General Discussion is a great idea, tap in to the collective Wisdom of the Forum.

Some people use massive spread sheets with multipul mapping programs and wifi connections to the hotel big screen. Others use paper maps, highlighters and string.
...and a cigarette. Do not forget the cigarette.

:D