Naracoorte SA Muster 2023

Skidoo

Premier Member
Very kind offer as always Ron. I'll certainly keep that in mind as the time approaches. I will have access to the car as well if the cards align and I can actually make the Muster. Very best wishes for your medical procedure.
I have bikes in Mildura that will be unused that weekend, Tele, your welcome to borrow one.
Mate; I have a ride starting at Melbourne on the 25th August - could I borrow one for a week or so? Prerequisite, please fit new tyres and a service. I’ll return her with a full tank and she’ll be run in :p

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The site doesn't seem to allow any editing or even access to us mere mortals. Only the sponsor can 'log in'.

I use paypal so that is no problem, I just need to know where to send the funds. TJ do you have Jason's paypal email address or other option for payment?

tj189

Premier Member
The site doesn't seem to allow any editing or even access to us mere mortals. Only the sponsor can 'log in'.

I use paypal so that is no problem, I just need to know where to send the funds. TJ do you have Jason's paypal email address or other option for payment?
Please check your Inbox, thanks

ACTCapo

I won’t know till the week before if I can make it. Am I better registering and pulling out last minute, or just registering at the last minute? When will registration close? Thanks.