Need new tyres and can't get em in NSW - Going for a ride to get them somewhere

Skidoo

Premier Member
Something still missing from my previous ride, still have a weeks holidays left, cut the grass, some home maintanence and all up to date. Jo I need some new tyres and everything is shut in NSW, might go for a ride and source some. What! You need more tyres again? Yea but I only buy them two at a time :D

Link active, scenic ride until I can source some new tyres as them are pretty ordinary and the fun begins at 03:00 Thirsday morning. That is unless I find a better plan.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1028d56f66336e4a46

Skidoo

Premier Member
New tyres fitted, now to get to the commencement point. Love these transport legs, gives you a chance to really check out the countryside!

tj189

Premier Member
Great to catch up with you Karl on your way south. Well done on the 50CC!!
Look forward to the report later on.

Would you believe last night Mick just wanted to cuddle up on the couch and watch the footy.

Seriously, I want to go for a ride! Skidoooo is heading back into town

With that I got my way and we intercepted Skidoooo along the way. When we stopped at Winchelsea so Skidoooo could have a quick stretch

here's a few pics;

Last edited:

Skidoo

Premier Member
Thanks guys, your support, Wombattle, st2up, Fatman, LTP, Nico, TJ especially, this was technically a challenging ride to say the least.

Just got home, 27,500 odd kilometres a few days short of three weeks, needed two sets of tyres, have to add the fuel and water usage with ride reports to come soon.

Awesome ride to say the least!