New kit

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I am replacing my 13 Y.O Rukka kit and the Stadler supervent 3 jacket and Stadler 4 all pro trousers is the preferred gear,
any opinions?

Ian M

if you're spending that much why not have it taylor made to CE EN13595 Level 2 performance

rather than A, AA, or AAA off the shelf

i got the stadler pant last year after trying every over brand. so far so good very comfy to wear on the bike. the only down was the tighter leg than i'm used too, but all pants manufacturers now seem to want to produce the slim fit pant for road riding. i still prefer the baggy leg but i'm getting used to them now

stevek

Married to the best Cake Maker in the UK
IBA Member
Hi John
I bought this combination from Moto Legends about 15 months ago.
Trousers very comfortable for me. Tighter fit than other brands and make you look like Ponch from Chips. Full length waterproof zip on each leg for great venting in hot weather and totally waterproof. Good armour on knees and hips.
Jacket felt very stiff at first but now worn in is what I would call reassuring. You are aware of the armour in the elbows and back but they cause no comfort issues. The cooling from the vents is second to none. Touring Spain last Summer really proved the cooling system incorporated into the jacket works well.
Only issue with the jacket for me is that the side pockets are quite a long way back and it is difficult to get in to them.
There is a very large range of sizes available and I am sure your petit frame would find something suitable!
Go and see Chris at Moto Legends Guildford. He stocks all the top brands and you can tap his knowledge and try on what ever you like to get what works for you.

All the best
Steve

Firstpeke

Oh the pain..... I was relieved of a wedge the other day having had to buy a set of frames for new panniers..... ML are agents for Hepco & Becker....

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Don't forget their price promise. Find it cheaper elswhere and they'll beat the price by 10%. You can use it up to 10 days after purchase. Saved me £100 on my last trip to Motolegends.

Ian M

you'll be getting your special letter soon then as a "valued customer" giving you a discount on future purchases- if you've spent as much as i suspect you have

it’s not much - but better than nothing