New Spotwalla photo linking

On the old Spotwalla, i could insert a link to a Flickr album that contained photos of that days sites. With the NEW Spotwalla, when i try to insert the Flickr album link, it accepts it but does not show the small camera icon on the Spotwalla map. When questioning Spotwalla directly, they say only links to single a single photo with . jpg or similar will work. Any one been able to do the links like the old Spotwalla?

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
A link to an entire album? That is a new one on me. Maybe try this.... Use a link to a representative image in the "Small Picture URL" block and put the link to the album in the "Large Picture URL" block....?

That way an image should appear on the track mark. Maybe even make that picture a camera icon instead of an actual picure.

A link to an entire album? That is a new one on me. Maybe try this.... Use a link to a representative image in the "Small Picture URL" block and put the link to the album in the "Large Picture URL" block....?

That way an image should appear on the track mark. Maybe even make that picture a camera icon instead of an actual picure.

Well, I believe you are genius. I did this and the single photo link placed in the Small Picture block shows up on the map as a small photo at that point, and when clicking on that small photo on the map, a new tab opens at the url i placed in the Large Picture block, which is my Flicker album with all photos related to that portion of the trip. Thank you very much.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Well, I believe you are genius. I did this and the single photo link placed in the Small Picture block shows up on the map as a small photo at that point, and when clicking on that small photo on the map, a new tab opens at the url i placed in the Large Picture block, which is my Flicker album with all photos related to that portion of the trip. Thank you very much.
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. :D Glad I could help.