FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Do you need an excuse to go for a ride?
11.0hrs Doors Open
13.00hrs Business meeting starts
13.30hrs Short presentation on the RBLR1000 by Phil "FazerPhil" Weston President IBAUK
13.45hrs Buffet
14.00hrs Presentations

If you are a Legion member and an IBA member please park in the designated area (Look for IBAUK flag) so we can put on a bit of a show.
I'll be there from 11.00hrs

The RBL Riders Branch AGM will be held at the RBL Club Oldbury, Windsor Road, Oldbury, B68 8NY on Saturday 17th November 2018, starting at 1300hrs.

Last edited:

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry Phil, can't make that date now. Make a point of asking for some more support from the Branch in the form of volunteers during the weekend and also a few gazebos/big tents if any regions have them and can bring them along. :)

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I have already told Steve (wing) i would be at his RTE so I cant make this one sorry.
Let us know how you went on Phil.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
REPEAT AFTER ME

I am a very nice man
I am a very nice man
I am a ................

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yes sorry it's a bit late notice but only got final confirmation recently. We'll try and do more next year.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I did my 15 minutes and Graeme Sally and I handed out 1000 flyers which are now winging their way across the UK.
We made some useful contacts and have had offers of help and gazebos. We met a lot of the Area reps

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
After Christmas I will start to push things along around Yorkshire can we all do our best to promote this if you need any fliers ask Phil
Don’t forget if you can’t ride the event but want to help out over the weekend let us know