Ride Links (Spotwalla, Spot or whatever you are using)

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Well that google link you posted was only 1571 thismorning Farkleit. Just pled it up now at 18:30 and its 1641ks. That makes me ponder link quolity in map programs

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Im sure I need glasses then.

No way Im posting any routes till the death knock.

Seems now my good wife also needs glasses too.

Nev..

Premier Member
Well that google link you posted was only 1571 thismorning Farkleit. Just pled it up now at 18:30 and its 1641ks. That makes me ponder link quolity in map programs
I don't think this is necessarily the case here, I think you just need glasses, but be aware that Google Maps takes into account live traffic information, so the route in google maps you plan may actually change when there are traffic delays when the page is reloaded and the route is recalculated. It's currently showing 19hrs 3 minutes and 1643km for me.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Not my route Nev but My comment was based on some strange distance info recently noticed by me over both short and local routes.
Ox has posted a route Im interested in, in the plan a ride section which had part of the trip as many hours directly over the trip he did in just a couple.

But I do need glasses as Im having trouble reading micrometers and fractional dial vernier.

Just add a few hundred Ks. was almost the best advice Ive ever had in this game.