Sat 7th May - Krazy Horse Customs, Bury St Edmunds

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
How about a Ride To Eat in sunny Iceni Rally territory :) This is the weekend after the bank holiday and is 3 weeks before the Brit Butt Rally. John has told me there's plenty of rally locations around this area so it might be worth familiarizing yourselves with the local roads ;) :p

Krazy Horse Customs in Bury St Edmunds has an appropriately named cafe called 'Rockers'. They're famous for their customized bikes and are also a main dealer for Morgan cars and an Indian motorycles dealer too, so plenty to look at.

As usual meet at midday for a photo then some lunch:

Lamdin Road
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP32 6NU

N52° 16.109' E0° 42.205'

Here's their website:

http://www.krazyhorse.co.uk/

Last edited:

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
normally they are the 2nd Saturday of the month
I know that old habits die hard, especially as we reach our autumn & winter years and are increasingly set in our ways, but it is possible to loosen the shackles of conformity, I reached Verdun in suspiciously good time:D

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Are you calling this as a RTE?, Because normally they are the 2nd Saturday of the month, not a problem for me but see what others think.
Err Yes Mike :rolleyes:

I know technically this is is one day out from being the 2nd weekend but as mentioned in the first post I thought it prudent to avoid May Day bank holiday weekend in case people had plans, and also didn't want it too close to the BBR for those of us who are riding. I'll be there anyway :)

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Oh good one a bit closer to home.
Need to try my new (to me) seat with memory foam plus other farkles.

Last edited:
:( Looking more like a Pan ride at the moment.

It'll be the roughest looking Virago, with the most new bits in it in the UK by the time I've finished.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Did a quick recce last weekend during a ride that way. Coordinates have been added to the first post. Take the first turning on the left when you enter Lamdin Road, then round to the right :)

There's an Esso and Tesco garage very nearby if anyone needs fuel or snacks etc.

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
Room for another one? Need to put some miles on my new bike before its first service.

Last edited:

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
The more the merrier Tom. I bet they stock the sort of bikes you'll like too. :)

Weather is looking good for next weekend aswell, dry and around 18 degrees. Which makes a nice change from the frosty rides to work I've had in recent weeks.

FJRPilot

Premier Member
IBA Member
Pack your summer gloves everyone it's gonna be a hot one tomorrow. The local forecast is 21 degrees :D:D