Selling a 2005 Lees-ure Lite Excel Tent Trailer

This is a 2005 Lees-ure Lite Excel model tent trailer. I am selling it for $3000. I pulled it trailer behind my motorcycle from April 2005 to August 2007 when I stopped riding. Since then, it has been in an enclosed garage with a concrete floor. It is in excellent condition.

The Excel measures, as seen in the first photo 54” wide by 66” long with a bed size of 54x81” (6’9” – a flap comes up to extend the bed when the trailer is open). The total length, when open, is 132”.

The top of the trailer becomes the entrance (from either side) and floor. The top rails that are thick rubber-covered, provides about 4” above the ground protection. The trailer weighs a mere 255 lbs. and provides for approximately 295 lbs. more of additional gear.
The Excel has a 2” dense foam mattress and removable cover. Other upgrades were:
  • Wider tires
  • Wider spare
  • Storage pod (great for carrying camera gear or other ‘stuff’ you want to keep handy)
  • Tail light converter
  • Extreme weather fly
  • Swivel coupler (great for being pulled behind a motorcycle!)
  • Small and medium pockets inside that are great for putting nighttime stuff in
While other options could have been added such as an AC unit, I chose a more streamlined and lighter approach. If you are interested, you can contact me at [email protected]. We live approximately 20 minutes NE of Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Attachments