Speedo cable broke!

Tcmcnomad

NoMaD
Premier Member
260 into my solstice ride my speedo and odometer stopped. Spotwalla and Rever are on. Is there anything I can do to save the ride?

Keeps sending points into spotwalla and taking pics of your bike with reciepts at fill up. And start dreaming up that excuse letter you're going to be writing. But above all, enjoy the moment.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The first receipt and the last receipt are your official start and end of the ride. Don't stress about the odo, it doesn't count for much. You will just need to write a brief note that your odo cable broke to explain the odo pics, but keep taking them. The receipts will document your progress.

Tcmcnomad

NoMaD
Premier Member
The first receipt and the last receipt are your official start and end of the ride. Don't stress about the odo, it doesn't count for much. You will just need to write a brief note that your odo cable broke to explain the odo pics, but keep taking them. The receipts will document your progress.
Thank you Eric V and Factor, it's not going to be a BBG, but it's going to still be an SS, maybe a another Ss2000 but either way it's a damn good ride. Now for a little cat nap at one of Kentucky very fine iron butt hotels

Attachments