The Highway 191 Extravaganza / 3 IBA Rides

Rony6ble

Premier Member
Congratulations, well planned, nicely executed and definitely a great documented ride report.

Leaving to Colorado in a few days. I was thinking to add the Coronado Trail to the route but will leave it alone to do the 191-1000. A bigger goal after that is a Border to Border along 191.

Congrats again.

Alex

Rollin'

Premier Member
Congratulations, well planned, nicely executed and definitely a great documented ride report.

Leaving to Colorado in a few days. I was thinking to add the Coronado Trail to the route but will leave it alone to do the 191-1000. A bigger goal after that is a Border to Border along 191.

Congrats again.

Alex
Thank you!!
I think Jackson, WY would have been a good spot to end the SS1000 part of the ride. I was cold and tired when I reached Rock Springs and decided to end the ride there but after taking a break and adding warmer gear I did continue to Jackson but off the clock.
Stopping to take photos did add some time, I took over a 1000! It is such a scenic route it was hard to not stop. :)
I really enjoyed it, I might do it again some day.

Thank you!!
I think Jackson, WY would have been a good spot to end the SS1000 part of the ride. I was cold and tired when I reached Rock Springs and decided to end the ride there but after taking a break and adding warmer gear I did continue to Jackson but off the clock.
Stopping to take photos did add some time, I took over a 1000! It is such a scenic route it was hard to not stop. :)
I really enjoyed it, I might do it again some day.
I like Jackson, Wy - was just up there last month during the HW3 Rally for a bonus location in Grand Tetons National Park. Really pretty area; probably a good idea to go through off the clock because traffic can get congested with lots of RV's going 15mph.