Thermals

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
These are the New IBA Thermal Base Layer . I am trying to see what interest there is in this product after constantly been asked to come up with something. These realy make a difference on cold days. They come in this one colour (grey) and have the IBA logo on both. I need 10 people to commit to ordering these to make the order worthwhile . Please email me at[email protected] to register your interest.
My email is the only way to register your interest. Once I have the Ten you will be directed to the shop to purchase in your size.
Sizes are Small to XXL (37inch to 48). Price is £38.99 per set Leggings and Top.
Closing date to register is November the 6th
1665829729664.jpg

Last edited:

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
John in your pack photo I think it shows the shorts too, so in fact, you get a Top, Long Johns, and Regular Pants. Can you confirm or deny this?

The pants were recently shown by Danny C.Dossman on his fB page after his off.

Attachments

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Dave
At this time I am not offering the shorts.
Please thank Danny for his efforts though.

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Anyone who has sent me an email registering their interest in the IBA thermal base layer will be sent an email from me by the 10th of November directing them to IBA shop.
There they can pick the size and quantity required.
Can I point out again that your message to me must have been via the email listed on the IBA UK Forum, not Whats app or facebook.
We easily got more than the 10 orders needed so thank you all for the support .
John
Ps I am still away at the moment so any further questions will be replied to next week.
John

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
IBA THERMALS ON THE SITE NOW
Ok you should have all had your emails from me by now.
The Thermal gear is available on the site now. They will be here for a short time only.
Xmas is coming so why not get your significant other to buy you a set rather than those lovely socks you get most years.

Typical romantic Xmas scene from most households after purchasing IBA under garments. PS (Ours are grey .)

1668196468790.png 1668196563122.png

Last edited:

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
I haven't had an email, John - should I buy a set from the site or have you set a pair aside for me. Don't want 2 sets.

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Tom

Yes, if you just go directly to the shop and log in you will be able to purchase these now.
Same goes for anyone that wants a pair you can order them yourself today.

JON12A

Premier Member
IBA Member
THANKS GUYS ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THESE GARMENTS. PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THE SHOP.