What do you guys think??

I am considering purchasing a 2001 dr650 with 11,000 mi on it I was wondering what you guys thought it appears to be in good condition and it is being sold for $2,000

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@freebird914 - Welcome to the forum, though I see you joined last month. If you hover your cursor on the poster's username under their avatar you can see several things, including how many posts, (messages), they have made. If you add a @ symbol before the username, as I did for yours, they usually get an email notification that they were mentioned, even if they are not watching the thread they posted in.

robertmasters only made two posts between when he joined and today, so he's likely not going to show up anytime soon to answer your question. W/o a link to info on the bike he was interested in, the forum couldn't really get much of a clue why he was asking or if the bike was junk or a good deal for a 20 year old dual sport. Regardless, a DR is a little off topic on a Long Distance rider forum. Not that you can't, but there isn't any good reason to do it, and it's been done.

@freebird914 - Welcome to the forum, though I see you joined last month. If you hover your cursor on the poster's username under their avatar you can see several things, including how many posts, (messages), they have made. If you add a @ symbol before the username, as I did for yours, they usually get an email notification that they were mentioned, even if they are not watching the thread they posted in.

robertmasters only made two posts between when he joined and today, so he's likely not going to show up anytime soon to answer your question. W/o a link to info on the bike he was interested in, the forum couldn't really get much of a clue why he was asking or if the bike was junk or a good deal for a 20 year old dual sport. Regardless, a DR is a little off topic on a Long Distance rider forum. Not that you can't, but there isn't any good reason to do it, and it's been done.