Yes! It happened!!

HACKLE

Welcome Bruce Thomsen. And you thought you had problems before embarking on this long riding caper. Look back at yourself in 10 years time. Oh what a change you'll see. Congratulations.

Congrats Bruce !! How did you feel after the ride ? Ready to do another ?
Thank you so much! After the ride? Exhausted, but in the best way possible. I got into my destination hotel about 1 in the morning, but I couldn't sleep until about 3. Too much adrenaline. During the ride, I felt surprisingly better than I expected. Heck, after a full day of rest, the subsequent three days getting back home hurt more than the 1k day. Covid cropping up the last 450 mile day through the desert in 110*F temps didn't help, but hey....it was still a day on two wheels, so not shabby at all.

Definitely a feeling of some kind of accomplishment.

FLHXHS

Premier Member
Congratulations, and welcome to the association.

I'm guessing you've got a few more planned. I'm hoping to get a couple in myself this year... :)

Congratulations, and welcome to the association.

I'm guessing you've got a few more planned. I'm hoping to get a couple in myself this year... :)
Thank you! Yes, as of this morning, I started taking seriously the 48 states in 10 days. I have a perfect window this summer. Or....I might wait until the last kid is in college in the Autumn, when she no longer needs me around anyhow. ;-)