Brit Butt Tour 2020

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Cracking them out Phil. I'll have to get out again, starting to flag. Might be finished by November (me that is)

Entbiker

My day very windy but great fun. Pics seem to be sideways again by the time they post :D And a wrong turn and some major off road work, Always fun on a CBR.

Attachments

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Couple of dodgy photos there Darren, Bob Stammers got told off for not getting close enough on Bel Tout Lighthouse.
It's hell of a climb, I know I did it :eek::eek: :):)
And Quill4 didn't like my Picture of Dungeness lighthouse because I missed the top off.
And you have got even more missing.
:p:p:p:D:D:D

Last edited:

Entbiker

Couple of dodgy photos there Darren, Bob Stammers got told off for not getting close enough on Bel Tout Lighthouse.
It hell of a climb, I know I did it :eek::eek: :):)
And Quill4 didn't like my Picture of Dungeness lighthouse because I missed the top off.
And you have got even more missing.
:p:p:p:D:D:D
I will try harder next time :oops: lucky I'm not intending to do any rallies :p

Last edited:

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
A couple more.
Anyone attempting St Anne’s Well - be careful. Narrow and steep and the mud on either side is very wet and slippery. Care needed if having to turn around in the road as I did today because someone had parked a car blocking access to the wider cafe area. 799605D7-B68B-4B4E-8B8A-8AC0DB956C69.jpeg CD14D665-A1C3-44E9-AED0-47AD8B547422.jpeg AC28FD2F-C682-4309-893F-BFA2066C3C1D.jpeg

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
JB looks like you did the same ride as me in reverse. Did you swim from Winkles to boat house!!! ;) Or take the 26 miles by road..:eek:
unfortunately the 26 miles by road route - was hoping some kind of ferry would be running but no chance......just like Portsmouth and no doubt Salcombe, Swansea and Plymouth will also be "long way round' - Ewan & Charley would be proud.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
unfortunately the 26 miles by road route - was hoping some kind of ferry would be running but no chance......just like Portsmouth and no doubt Salcombe, Swansea and Plymouth will also be "long way round' - Ewan & Charley would be proud.
I done the Gosport to Portsmouth Ferry. The RT only just fitted through the posts with the panniers on :p
You have to walk the bike on and off, but it's OK getting on the boat as its all down hill.
Its a different matter getting off the boat as it's uphill.
When I told them that I would never be able to push it up the slope and asked if they could help me ?
They said no, just ride it slowly :D:D:D

There was a Plymouth car ferry a few years ago that ran form (Devonport to Torpoint) used it on a BBR. Wether its still running or only runs in the summer I don't know.

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
A great day riding around Norfolk & Suffolk, collecting 4 more locations.
Queen of Clubs Gorleston Golf Club
05 of Diamonds Sizewell Vulcan Arms
Jack of Hearts Boathouse Cafe Bawdsey Haven
Jack of Diamonds Winkles Cafe Felixstowe
(watch out for the road closure just before the Cafe, if you are doing it after the Boathouse Cafe}
:):)

Entbiker

A great day riding around Norfolk & Suffolk, collecting 4 more locations.
Queen of Clubs Gorleston Golf Club
05 of Diamonds Sizewell Vulcan Arms
Jack of Hearts Boathouse Cafe Bawdsey Haven
Jack of Diamonds Winkles Cafe Felixstowe
(watch out for the road closure just before the Cafe, if you are doing it after the Boathouse Cafe}
:):)

You must be nearly done :cool: