Attendees for the Dedication

Will you be attending the IBA Australia Memorial Dedication on the 28/9/19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

Premier Member
I’m unsure if I can attend, so I stopped by this arvo on my travels. Very peaceful location and thoroughly enjoyed the open road to get there. Arrived just on sunset and the rest area had a few families and their kids there for the evening so did not disturb them and parked up the way a little. Well done to all involved, this will be a ride in and of itself. Lovely evening. D1C38906-3CF9-47C0-B73B-20C8F2FF0C97.jpeg

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Yep, I am definitely attending, and will do an SS1600.
My plan is to take the dirt road from the south and "Swag-Out" on Friday night, so as to get those classic photos of the stars!
I am riding in memory of Peter Behm, and Rex LeGalley both of whom make my hair stand on end whenever I think of them. Both died of cancer and both were IBR veterans, in fact Peter was a winner. My photo of myself with him at Gerlach will be cherished forever.
Almost in tears, Olaf.

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Unfortunately, due to recent and on-going medical issues I am unable to attend the Memorial Dedication.
I am so disappointed.
This is going to be a significant occasion in the history of IBA Australia.
The illness I have had has been quite debilitating for a few months now, and while mostly improved there is still a way to go to full health.
Following nearly 3 months unable to ride, I am slowly returning and riding as much as I can. But I will not be in shape to attend Wilcannia.
Added to this, the illness has caused further deterioration of my joints, and I am scheduled for double knee replacement surgery on 16th Oct.
Just to round off the year nicely! ☹

I wish everyone attending safe and successful riding, and a great ceremony, fitting of the occasion.
I look forward to reading and hearing all the exploits and details.

sixty6north

Unfortunately, due to recent and on-going medical issues I am unable to attend the Memorial Dedication.
I am so disappointed.
The illness I have had has been quite debilitating for a few months now, and while mostly improved there is still a way to go to full health.
Following nearly 3 months unable to ride, I am slowly returning and riding as much as I can. But I will not be in shape to attend Wilcannia.
Added to this, the illness has caused further deterioration of my joints, and I am scheduled for double knee replacement surgery on 16th Oct.

I wish everyone attending safe and successful riding, and a great ceremony, fitting of the occasion.
Sad to hear that you have not been well Nico - was looking forward to catching up at Wilcannia. I hope that you recover well and that your knee op goes awesomely - catch you on the road soon.

I am so disappointed.

Not good to hear Nico, you will be missed. Thank you for everything you have done to make this happen.
You may not be there in person but you'll be there in spirit, we'll be thinking of you xx