Brit Butt Light 2019

Entry to the 2019 12-hour Brit Butt Light Rally is now open!

Saturday 13th July 2019

Starting and finishing in Bingley, West Yorkshire
8am to 8pm, 666 mile limit

52 bonus locations available throughout the UK and plenty of combos to get stuck into.
52650 points maximum, but you wont have time or miles to visit everywhere to score that, but how well will you do...?

More information and the link to the entry form is available here: Brit Butt Light Rally 2019

If you have any queries please ask here, Facebook or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks, Lee​

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
i book hotel now can cancel later, need to check time off at work and sally time off want to stop Friday and Sat then i will do entry
so its a cloak and dagger rally lol
and as a PS did offer our service to help before entering now your making me enter

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
I'm in. Waiting on the list of hotels now; where has anyone booked? Assuming hotels have actually been booked at this point.

Regards,
Martin

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
As I'm a dedicated Accor Hotels user, I may go for the Mercure, a mile or so to the south of the town centre. It's coming in a little cheaper than the Five Rise Locks. For those who want to keep costs down, there's an Ibis in Shipley, about three miles from Bingley, that's £100 for one person for two nights, including breakfast; or about seven miles out, there's an Ibis Budget in Bradford where two nights is a bargain £57, including breakfast. I've never stayed in an Ibis Budget, so caveat emptor.

Regards,
Martin