Brit Butt Tour 2019

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Does anyone know how far it is from the car park to 81 John Betjemen’s grave at St Enodoc’s church?

I am a 71-year-old asthmatic with hip/spine medical problems and would have great difficulty walking any distance wearing full motorcycle protective clothing on a hot day with a high pollen count.

Would it be acceptable to take a photo of a signpost to St Enodoc’s church instead of risking the walk?

It's 0.4 miles from where I parked to Church. 0.8 if you walk from the parking lot, that's each way obviously.

Attachments

Robert Higgs

Thought it was about time that I got on with it so did the same as Sean and picked up a few in conjunction with the Welsh National Rally. Missed RAF Valley as I would have run out of time on the WNR; one for another day!

Attachments

IMG_2817.jpeg IMG_2816.jpeg
The best way to spend the Bank holiday Monday. A 200 miles afternoon ride on my old faithful Boxercup. Managed to bag a couple of Locations. Laura Ashley at Carno and The Viaduct at Llangollen.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Had a little run up through the North East, then Scotland and back down the North West at the weekend. 1900 miles and 37 photos.....

Hopefully
Valiant effort Gordon, I will also be tackling Scotland this weekend, but you had to grab a few I already have, I'm going for 27...

1557320611388.png

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
It's not there, just like during the rally last year, but there is a prominent building behind it that will count, if in doubt just take an extra couple of pictures of your surrounding which will be sufficient.

Btw, How many do you have now Mike?? Enquiry minds want to know, :rolleyes: but remember this is not a race...it's just an adventure taking you places you never otherwise would have gone! Wully doesn't seem to be updating the scores as usual...Wully where are you?!? hope everything is okay...