Details of Muster

Biggles

Premier Member
I did make it to Mansfield to complete the SS1600 with 1746km. Could only do one official dinner for the weekend, so it was with Ozstoc. Sunday morning dawned with the potential for a back-to-back SS1600, but I figured SWAMBO would not be amused if I lobbed in at 1:00AM Monday, so I didn't bother getting a start docket. Pulled the pin in Taree and got home today with 3427 ODO km in 68 hours. Happy with that.
Next year's Ozstoc Rally is set down for the weekend of 22nd March, so that should keep it clear of Muster 2025 and I can attend both dinners. It's planned for SE Queensland, town to be decided.

MIXR

Thanks LTP, Derrick, TJ in the past and others for the great organising of this muster. Wonderful yarn from Drain about his life-changing ride in the USA. Bloody fantastic. Thanks, and very well explained. Makes me wish I had spent more of my youth doing even more crazy stuff than I did.

Also caught up with a few who go back to Davo's old crew who I haven't seen for quite a while. Just like yesterday as always. For the new fella that was initially a bit nervous about this crowd - He relaxed pretty quick and slotted right in. He has my details for a few bits if he upgrades his bike to one like I used to have and stripped a few accessories off.

Thanks team. So sorry you missed it LTP. Mick.

Hi all - hoping to certify all Muster rides this weekend. Please DM me if you haven’t yet put paperwork in but want a printed cert.
Certifications will be entered in the database this weekend but printed certs might take up to a month to arrive so please be patient with us (have to do a bit of double handling to make sure everyone gets patches).
So good to see everyone and thanks to LTP for organising.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Hi all - hoping to certify all Muster rides this weekend. Please DM me if you haven’t yet put paperwork in but want a printed cert.
Certifications will be entered in the database this weekend but printed certs might take up to a month to arrive so please be patient with us (have to do a bit of double handling to make sure everyone gets patches).
So good to see everyone and thanks to LTP for organising.
Great to see you guys and thanks for a great service :)

Biggles:Next year's Ozstoc Rally is set down for the weekend of 22nd March, so that should keep it clear of Muster 2025 and I can attend both dinners. It's planned for SE Queensland, town to be decided.

Hopefully it all aligns for you to attend both. We usually have our Muster in March, however it is dictated by Easter, holidays within the state & availability of a function room, (usually free of charge) as well as accomodation availability.

Is hard to keep everyone happy all of the time but I do try my best.