Details of Muster

ACTCapo

Hi folks,
Unfortunately I’m a late scratching for the Muster as well, sorry. I received an offer to work that weekend that was too good to refuse.

If anyone requires accommodation, I have a twin room booked at Echuca Motel which is $100 for the Saturday night. I can cancel before 12th March, so let me know before then if interested.
Cheers
ShaneJ

Good Morning,

To everyone that is attending this years Muster at Echuca, just a couple of things that need to be bought to your attention.

1. Please ensure that your meal is ordered and paid for by 4PM.
When ordering please advise that you are in the function room and give them your name.
The kitchen has been advised the number attending to ensure a smooth delivery of your meals around 6pm.

2. Group pic, please look for Derrick at the bar at 3pm who will direct you to the area for the said Group Photo.

3. Wishing everyone a safe ride to the venue and a enjoyable Saturday night.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Good Morning,

To everyone that is attending this years Muster at Echuca, just a couple of things that need to be bought to your attention.

1. Please ensure that your meal is ordered and paid for by 4PM.
When ordering please advise that you are in the function room and give them your name.
The kitchen has been advised the number attending to ensure a smooth delivery of your meals around 6pm.

2. Group pic, please look for Derrick at the bar at 3pm who will direct you to the area for the said Group Photo.

3. Wishing everyone a safe ride to the venue and a enjoyable Saturday night.
Thanks for doing an excellent job again LTP and arranging a venue to handle the numbers anticipated.

BTW, get well soon.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Like a few others, our circumstances have changed and the bike will remain in the shed this weekend.
We are still in a position to attend the function providing car faghags are still accepted....
Mate, that’s no good but life is dynamic.

It doesn’t matter how many wheels are under your (or any other IBA rider‘s) butt, you are all welcome and looking forward to the fellowship!