GOT Bonus Thread

Be wary of the rule that says that a waypoint can only be claimed once by the same kingdom once it is posted. You are being very clever in gaining each adornment with more than one dragon or seagull on it, but if the same co-ordinates are claimed for different posts, it shall only be the first post that is counted.

Also, your Khaleesi shall look closely to see whether your likenesses are indeed dragons or birds with dragon like wings..........the points given shall reflect those findings...

I can only identify 4 likenesses, for I cannot make out any on the building in question. Your photos must be clearer than this for me to ascertain whether you have indeed captured the bonus. In the 4 clearly identifiable pics, one of which resembles a prehistoric bird more than a dragon, so in the photos given in this sequence I can only allow 3 x 25 = 75points, but as I look more closely, the 4 photos taken do not include a rally flag, so sadly no points at all for these, unless the 4 extra photos you have posted are close ups from the building in the first photo that does show the rally flag, in which case there are still only 75 points for 3 likenesses. I shall allow 75 points for this one then.
Be careful how you are claiming your photos, for your Khaleesi shall become much tougher if Rules are thwarted.

Last edited:
Lord Petyr Baelish

A) House of Lannister
B) LAT: -33.884529 LONG: 151.194705
C) 22/06/2018
D) Kingdom of Lannister
C) 150 Points
These points are veified as correct. I can clearly see the rally flag in the foreground of the main building shot and I can clearly see 3 dragons in each photo - totalling dragons = 150 points

Lord Petyr Baelish

A) House of Lannister
B) LAT: -33.88750 LONG: 151.18967
C) 22/06/2018
D) Kingdom of Lannister
C) 25Points[/QUOTE
This one I shall allow, but I must draw your attention to being more diligent in displaying the rally flag. Only displaying half the rally flag in the photo is not of the standard one would expect for your Khaleesi and shallnot be allowed in any bonus photos from tomorrow on. The rally flag must be clearly displayed in totality!

Lord Petyr Baelish

A) House of Lannister
B) LAT: -33.88730 LONG: 151.18942
C) 22/06/2018
D) Kingdom of Lannister
C) 25Points
The points have been allowed, but pray be sure the photos are of dragons and not of prehistoric birds. Birds belong to House Arryn..... I will allow this one on this occassion.

A. Name of House House Arryn
B. Coords of bonus photos -38.229768, 144.335302
C. Date of photo 22/6/18
D. Name of Kingdom taken in Of The Vale
E. Number of points claiming 175 points
Points verified, but I will reiterate that you shall have the whole rally flag in each pic from tomorrow or they shall surely not count. Nice sculptures to be sure.