Help me Farkle my GSA

BigLew55

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'm making a little progress. I got the exhaust extensions and pax-peg mount from Marc. I have mounted my Yeti holder for my RTIC water jug. It's not great, but it's a start.

I also mounted my dual GPS set-up yesterday. I had a mount machined by a friend and then fabbed a bracket to stack the other one on top of it. I haven't road tested it, but it's pretty robust.

I also have added some bags and wind management items.

I want to thank everyone for their insight and suggestions!

BMW GPS Stack 1 2021 10 10.jpg

Kendoo

Premier Member
I'm making a little progress. I got the exhaust extensions and pax-peg mount from Marc. I have mounted my Yeti holder for my RTIC water jug. It's not great, but it's a start.

I also mounted my dual GPS set-up yesterday. I had a mount machined by a friend and then fabbed a bracket to stack the other one on top of it. I haven't road tested it, but it's pretty robust.

View attachment 7596
You had that 276cx on your Harley too? Cockpit looks good.

Marc11

Premier Member
IBR Finisher

View attachment 7596
Where'd you get those little side wind deflectors?