Coming for dinner
Kimmie
Kiwimartin
Piglet Pillion
Jeffrey
Wom
Derrick
Hagar

Reservation is made for 6 people @ 5:30pm under Kim (but I can add to it). Figuring we too will be wanting an early night :)

I've been advised that if I place our orders 2.5 hrs beforehand our meals will be ready for us pretty much as we sit down at the table...so the man says. Please use the menu link here Guiding Star Bistro Menu ......FYI it's Thursday Steak/Beer/Wine night for $25
Coming for Dinner

Kimmie

Coming for dinner
Kimmie
Kiwimartin
Piglet Pillion
Jeffrey
Wom
Derrick
Hagar
WendyL
Spaz

I've also increased the booking.

Can you pls look at the menu and have your dinner selection ready on Thursday @ 2pm so I can phone through the bulk dinner order so it's ready when we arrive (instead of waiting for an hr or so for it to come out). I know everyone will be wanting to get sleep.. that includes me.

You can text it to me if its easier 0415 529 784.

I will be phoning through the order at 2:30pm.

Thanks

Roadbandit

Jusy went to look at the riders list (jason jonas) and it doesn't seem to exist anymorew? technical glitch or does the list get taken down a day or so prior? just curious

Hi guys,

Sorry to say that I am also a non-starter now. My bike is still off the road waiting for a new front wheel. I managed to buckle the front rim on a NSW pot hole. They could have straightened the buckle, but one of the cast spokes is also out of alignment which means a new wheel. I was hoping to have it fixed by now, however BMW and the insurers move very slowly. Nearly 4 weeks without the bike now!

I am really bummed out as I was looking forward to the ride. I hope you all have a great ride and make it safely to Darwin and back to your homes. I

John McCrindle

Fatman

Hi guys,

Sorry to say that I am also a non-starter now. My bike is still off the road waiting for a new front wheel. I managed to buckle the front rim on a NSW pot hole. They could have straightened the buckle, but one of the cast spokes is also out of alignment which means a new wheel. I was hoping to have it fixed by now, however BMW and the insurers move very slowly. Nearly 4 weeks without the bike now!

I am really bummed out as I was looking forward to the ride. I hope you all have a great ride and make it safely to Darwin and back to your homes. I

John McCrindle
Hi John, thanks for considering doing the ride in the first place, it would have been good to see you. Sorry to hear you can't make it down here, yes those insurance companies can work slowly for claims sometimes.

Good luck with the repairs see you soon.

Fatman

Jusy went to look at the riders list (jason jonas) and it doesn't seem to exist anymorew? technical glitch or does the list get taken down a day or so prior? just curious
Roadbandit, it was noticed a few days ago that it disappeared, unsure why/how at this stage. TJ has made Jason aware of the issue.

I have kept an current list of those riders & pillions registered. Everyone, in case I missed someone, please let me know if you have registered and your name doesn't appear on my list>

Me & LTP
Derrick
Roadbandit
Hackle
Spaz
Vlad
Foxton1 (Sam)
Wombattle
Martin
Simon Bell

Roadbandit

Roadbandit, it was noticed a few days ago that it disappeared, unsure why/how at this stage. TJ has made Jason aware of the issue.

I have kept an current list of those riders & pillions registered. Everyone, in case I missed someone, please let me know if you have registered and your name doesn't appear on my list>

Me & LTP
Derrick
Roadbandit
Hackle
Spaz
Vlad
Foxton1 (Sam)
Wombattle
Martin
Simon Bell
Gatey ? Ox, Tiger bill?

Hi guys,

John McCrindle
It's a shame you can't make it, maybe fly to Darwin for dinner?
Well that leaves Derrick to ride on behalf of you all, John, Bill & Bernard.

Fatman

For those staying at the Guiding Star in Brooklyn tonight, if you would like to follow LTP and i to the start servo, we are leaving the motel at 12.45am.

There are a lot of night roadworks leading up to the Westgate Bridge so i am taking a slightly different route to what you're GPS may suggest, but should alleviate delays.