Piston Diversity over longer period

Martien

Premier Member
On the big Rides List I only see an Insanity option, ie riding 5 different bikes (1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 cylinders) for an SS1000 or BBG1500 in ONE year.
Is there also a "non Insane" version option possible, so to do these 5 rides in more than one year?

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I noticed the "Piston Diversity - SaddSore 1000 on a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 cylinder - NO TIME LIMIT" on that list a while back too, but have no knowledge of how to submit for it. I'm short a 3 and a 6 at this point, but not in the same year.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
One year? I thought it was only one month to ride the 1-2-3-4-6 cylinder bikes. When I did the 5 rides in a month a few years ago it was pretty insane.
You certainly did make it more challenging! The Big List under Other Rides lists two Piston Diversity rides, both requiring completion in 12 months. LINK

The no time limit listing has zero riders listed under it on the non insanity, non gold version. And OX, yours doesn't appear to be listed on the old list or the new list. Might want to do the excel file submission from the IBA Store log in for the new list.