FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
Am I right in thinking we need a recent PCR test too.
Latest Entry Requirements Update on Govt website.
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/netherlands/entry-requirements

Although no quarantine requirements from 25th February, we do still need a pre departure PCR within 48 hours, of LFT within 24 hours of travel.
I use this one, used it in the past, very simple and efficient...
https://officialrapidtests.com/products/rapid-test

But as JP says, may be different if entering from France, I’m going Harwich to Hook.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
I'd like to attend, but all the hotels in Raalte are fully booked. If anyone with a room booked needs to cancel, please let me know.

Regards,
Martin

Michiel Buitenwerf

Staff member
IBA Member
I'd like to attend, but all the hotels in Raalte are fully booked. If anyone with a room booked needs to cancel, please let me know.

Regards,
Martin
Hello Martin
I did a quick call to the hotel, and there is a double room available, except this one is near the stairs, so it could be a little bit noisy.
If you want this they will charge you a single room. Do call them or send an email and mention "IBA Michiel".
See you Saturday

TimeBandit

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hotel mailed me tonight there was a double reservation for me. We sorted that out, so one room was released again. Anyone who still seeks a room: hurry up, there might one left...

See you guys on Saturday...

Hi all,
Unexpectedly, I have not to work on Sunday.
If any of you have to cancel for some reason, let me know. I'm willing to take over your room.
Just to mention it, you never know.
Have a safe trip.

Mikehi

Great turn out and location. Arrived home 12:50am. Thanks John for excellent navigation and "brisk" progress. Eurotunnel check in was chaotic, a combination of a lot traffic and issues with their systems. Hopefully will be better today.