Ride to Eat Nr 3 Center of Europe Polackstyle. Suchowola,Poland June 29,2019

Gerd Heinzmann

Just read an interesting article, that could influence this ride:
Do we meet at the Center of Europe or at the Center of the EU ?

The Center of the EU will move from Poland to Bavaria on 30.3.19, the center of Europe will stay where it is !

Please don't take this post too serious;)

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just read an interesting article, that could influence this ride:
Do we meet at the Center of Europe or at the Center of the EU ?

The Center of the EU will move from Poland to Bavaria on 30.3.19, the center of Europe will stay where it is !

Please don't take this post too serious;)
Do we stay, or do we goo_O

I understand the Bavarians are a friendly bunch, so perhaps it may be an improvement to have the centre of the EU there:D

W

Winglider

Hi Michel, please add me to the list.
Twin room booked if any one wants to share.
Or If any one else wants to book this hotel through booking.com mention this link https://www.booking.com/s/11_6/wingli36 and we should both get £15.00 back when you book. I think that is what happens but it all turned to Polish :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Michiel,

I have a class of 14 year olds to teach on Monday morning, so have to return home after the photo. Unfortunately I will not be staying for the meal.

Good luck with the rally.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I am unsure on list under nr 7 I have a Marc noted....have noone else called Marc on list except a Mr Marcus....whoever that may be....cant open his profile.....he cant make it to Poland so you may end with 1 person less than the list suggests Phil.....apologies for any inconvenience....all these aliasses are pretty confusing for an old man.....

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Do we have any more detailed schedule - when to meet, dinner etc?
Petri the meet is at 16.00 at the monument then onto to hotel for drinks and dinner...Phil will organise the dinner I guess with the hotel we usually meet as of 18.00 in the bar and dinner at 19.00 but Phil may change that if needed.....