Tires for BMW GS

lakota

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
lakota,
Off topic but you have an RT and a GSA and experience on 1600GTL. if we should go to another thread we can but comment on those 3 bikes both for touring, rallying, joy riding etc. I love the GSA for many reasons and think it makes a good rally bike with the large fuel tank. I am going to rent an RT this summer in Europe and try that out in the Alps.
(GSA vs RT vs GTL)
The GTL is the best bike I have ever owned. With the Russel seat comfortable, quick, responsive, and a great rally bike. My wife loved the pillion position. The only reason I don’t have it any more is that after the 19 IBR I felt it had gotten to heavy for my 73 year old body so I went on a motorcycle diet and got the RT, which is about 150 pounds lighter. The RT is great but it hasn’t touched me yet quite like the GTL did. I am a GSA fan boy and have nothing but good to say about it. It will be my rally bike in the future.

lakota

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
lakota,
Off topic but you have an RT and a GSA and experience on 1600GTL. if we should go to another thread we can but comment on those 3 bikes both for touring, rallying, joy riding etc. I love the GSA for many reasons and think it makes a good rally bike with the large fuel tank. I am going to rent an RT this summer in Europe and try that out in the Alps.
(GSA vs RT vs GTL)
The GTL is the best bike I have ever owned. With the Russel seat comfortable, quick, responsive, and a great rally bike. My wife loved the pillion position. The only reason I don’t have it any more is that after the 19 IBR I felt it had gotten to heavy for my 73 year old body so I went on a motorcycle diet and got the RT, which is about 150 pounds lighter. The RT is great but it hasn’t touched quite like the GTL did. I am a GSA fan boy and have nothing g
i

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
These are Motoz tractionator gps "150" with aprox 8500 miles on a 2022 R1250GSA, I've switched to "170" not enough miles yet to see if there is a difference
We saw worse cracking at the lugs on the 170 on a '16 R1200GSA. MotoZ recommended running the 150. We wore out the 170 and it never threw a lug, but it can be disconcerting.