A change of bike

So....
A few weeks ago I had what I think is the worlds slowest low side.
Crappy was most unimpressed to be on the wrong side of the corner when it happened so he missed it all and demanded a re run..
Wrapped up in my stich, me and the Supa 10 slid off the road into some rocks at a very slow pace and then carnage ensued.
We picked it up, got it back on the road. Missing coolant and both right footpegs, pannier torn open, we rolled back down the mountain to Legume, refilled the coolant then we proceeded to barrel along to Rathdowney.
Fast forward a few weeks, the S10 sold at auction, my stich has a new one coming and I now have a brand new AGV.

I had a blue 01 FJR in the shed. It now has been registered and I'm gonna ride that until I decide if they are my shape.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Other than pride, are you ok? Bam would probably have gotten a nice laugh about his sticker on Bruce. :)

S10 back to FJR... Hmmm, Mo Power, turbine like whine, ability to warp time/space when doing a double down shift pass, but a little more leg lift in the rider position. I think you'll manage ok. Remember the FJR hunch. Integral to LD comfort. :D

Other than pride, are you ok? Bam would probably have gotten a nice laugh about his sticker on Bruce. :)

S10 back to FJR... Hmmm, Mo Power, turbine like whine, ability to warp time/space when doing a double down shift pass, but a little more leg lift in the rider position. I think you'll manage ok. Remember the FJR hunch. Integral to LD comfort. :D
Hey Eric,
Yeah, pride took a hit but im ok. Part of the story is i didnt mind the 10 going, I never really connected with it. Will I like the fjr? A couple decent rides will tell me that..I guess.

I might just go buy another buffalo. what could possibly go wrong?

I had a blue 01 FJR in the shed. It now has been registered and I'm gonna ride that until I decide if they are my shape.
Just had an 01 sitting around, eh? Just a sad, lonely little orphan FJR left all alone in the big bad world? Some horrible worthless loser (probably a seppo) just dumped it in your shed and ran away? There aren't enough scowling emojis to capture my feelings at this moment. Anyways, enjoy my/your FJR.

I'm not even going to dignify the Buffalo 2.0 comment with a response.

Just had an 01 sitting around, eh? Just a sad, lonely little orphan FJR left all alone in the big bad world? Some horrible worthless loser (probably a seppo) just dumped it in your shed and ran away? There aren't enough scowling emojis to capture my feelings at this moment. Anyways, enjoy my/your FJR.

I'm not even going to dignify the Buffalo 2.0 comment with a response.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

There is a motorcycling camaraderie the three of us have been fortunate to slap bugs on.

The top pic is in Bathurst one cold morning( note all the heated gear) at a Maccas meeting up with Martin as we then headed south to Canberra and Rebecca prior to the AU ACE ride start.

The lower pic is in the USA, day 75 of our Guinness ride, August 10th.
Wendy and I were heading east on a coast to coast to coast ish type leg between capitals. Virginia- Washington state- West Virginia. Martin was just riding around for the day so we all met up for lunch at Als Oasis, Oacoma, South Dakota.

Last edited: