Any Idea how long it with take for a ride to be verified…

I’m getting very anxious to hear back regarding my ride (Saddlesore 1600). It’s been almost 4 months. Is that normal? Is it possible to have a estimate with how long it‘ll take?

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Recently it was stated that certs are running 16 weeks plus. Being Canadian, only Trudeau knows when Canada Post and the USPS will get it to you after it's been verified. Luck!!

(edit) No, it's not reasonable for them to track down one individual cert and give you an estimate on how much longer it will take. There are multiple teams and a lot of certs in process.

Recently it was stated that certs are running 16 weeks plus. Being Canadian, only Trudeau knows when Canada Post and the USPS will get it to you after it's been verified. Luck!!

(edit) No, it's not reasonable for them to track down one individual cert and give you an estimate on how much longer it will take. There are multiple teams and a lot of certs in process.
Thank you for the estimate that it’ll be 16 weeks plus.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I suspect there are fewer verification teams doing non-US rides. I have no inside info on the process though.

I read another thread about why that there isn’t a IBA Canada group. Ira commented that the Canadian rides are basically the same as the American so it wouldn’t be worth it having another one. You earlier commented that it was regarding politics, I don’t think it had anything to with about an email sending my documentation.

Last edited: