Brit Butt Tour 2024

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Entry for 2024 was opened on 1st December 2023 and the tour will start on 1st January 2024

Do you want an excuse to ride in 2024? Try riding to as many of the 79 locations from the 2023 Britt Butt Rally as you can between January and October.
Plan your own route, ride when ever you want though out the year.

We will be using the 2023 Brit Butt Rally book and rules so the tour is also good practice for any of the IBAUK rallies.

Full details on the website.
https://ironbutt.co.uk/w3/bbtour.php

I have the honor of taking on the admin of the tour from Wully who has done such a sterling job over the years, I know I've benefited from his advice over the years!

Last edited by a moderator:
w
No coordinates on pics this year ? I will have to figure out how to get gpx file onto my tom tom :eek:o_O:D
I don’t have a TomTom but with my Garmin there’s and import function using the linked phone app, which just added all 79 to the favourites, equally if you have ViewRanger or similar it will import them and you can then view the locations and plot routes.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Remember folks if you visit all the locations in the book your whole entry fee is donated to charity.
We add to that £5 for all the other entries.
To chose the charity I ask one of the top Platinum finisher to nominate their favourite charity.
Start riding 1st Jan 2024
Enjoy the planning