Brit Butt Tour 2024

Sorry for being dim, but can I please clarify the evidence rules?

I take a picture of me, my bike, and my plaque at the location. And then email them to the address provided and post them all in this forum?

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
More or less

Your home made rally flag showing your assigned number must be in every photograph but there is no need to include yourself and/or your motorcycle unless specified by the additional requirements icon alongside the relevant photograph in the rally book.

If a location is closed or missing take a photograph of what is there.

Send emails to [email protected] (not the address in the Rally Book).

Key to the additional requirement icons and there meanings are:

BBT24 Rally Book p44.jpg

More or less

Your home made rally flag showing your assigned number must be in every photograph but there is no need to include yourself and/or your motorcycle unless specified by the additional requirements icon alongside the relevant photograph in the rally book.

If a location is closed or missing take a photograph of what is there.

Send emails to [email protected] (not the address in the Rally Book).

Key to the additional requirement icons and there meanings are:

View attachment 11693
Awesome, thank you!

rob

some of the 18 photos done on Thursday and Friday now up too 32 photos and 2657 miles done.

Attachments

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
First one for me, picture won't load on this chat as the file is too big. Sent picture in via email.
Any guidance appreciated.
Number 41 John
Quickest way I have found is take a screen shot of your photo and post that direct from your phone.

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
A lazy March for me and now playing catch up. Here's the four I bagged to and from the April Jamboree.

JohnR's BBT24 #5 7th April.jpg
Note 05 Tight Fit - The lion sleeps tonight, if entering Reading from the west Friar Street has timed vehicle restrictions

Friae Street Reading.jpg