Details of Muster

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
No criticism of burning off RB.

It was a hell of a size.
Could see it back at kyalite and all the way to Gunbar.

Massive cloud head as a result.

Old mate with cattle out on the route was keeping a close eye on it. Far off to the south you could just make out two tractors cutting a break under Everslee on the creek.

Derrick

IBR Finisher
HI All, About to depart, and looking fwd to seeing both new (and old familiar faces). Sorry to hear of those where life has intervened and who can't make it - we'll be sure to have plenty of photo's and a bit of a write-up -hold me to it

Plan is to head west and have Breakky on the beach @ Glenelg, then Hay via Mildura and down. Will be interested (to say the least given our recent history of fire ;):eek::)) on the situation west of Hay...

Spot link live at midnight ish
https://new.spotwalla.com/trip/6007-99d5b2a-ae6d/view

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Wow! What a great weekend and Muster!

We are home after a 2,250km weekend, which included a 1,657km SS1600 on Friday to arrive in Echuca. Thanks from Pillion Piglet and moi to Team IBA Australia. A big shoutout to Lynne for her orgnisation and support through a difficult time for her. We look forward to seeing her at next years Muster.

It was good turnout, and great to catch up with fellow riders. A full ride report will follow for our SS1600 but in the meantime, here are some photos from the Muster.

These two IBR Vets need no introduction! Derrick warming up the crowd ready for Tabledrain to share his epic adventure

IBR Vet Pillion Piglet updating the team on the ride certification process.

Some of the collection of bikes ridden in to the Muster

It's an "intercept", on our way into Echuca, Friday evening and who should we see out and about? Great to see Lynne and Michael!!

Kimmie

Huge thanks to Lynne for organising such a fabulous event and venue. To Derrick for a great update and snippets of history and to Drain for taking us along on his and Wendy's EPIC World Record Journey.

Awesome weekend catching up with everyone and a special mention to Cameron on the Deauville. Very interesting young man to chat with and he has his own plethora of stories to tell.....fitting in just perfectly!!

Home after a great time riding around Victoria chasing painted silo's and water tower/tanks. I didn't complete an certified ride but thoroughly enjoyed dawdling along at a leisurely pace without the stress of "the clock". Completed a poultry 838km, Dudley clicked over 126,000kms 12 kays from home and has had a bath and is tucked up in the garage ready for the next ride.

Rusjel

Premier Member
Thankyou Lynette and all the organisers for a very enjoyable muster. My ride fitness is a shot duck atm, did a paltry 1900k for the weekend and was still shattered when I got home. It can only get better from here!

Echoing others comments I can only say Thankyou to TJ and Karl for keeping IBAoz out of the clutches of other self interested parties and getting it to the point it is today. Thanks again! All the best to the new management, things are off to a good start.

Drain, what can I say!? I haven’t finished the book yet so will comment when I have, but Thankyou for giving us insight into this epic ride.

I was reminded on Saturday night how good it is to sit with other like minded crazies and plot out our next whacko adventures.

looking forward to memorial ride dates etc, I hope to be there!

Wow! What a great weekend and Muster!

We are home after a 2,250km weekend, which included a 1,657km SS1600 on Friday to arrive in Echuca. Thanks from Pillion Piglet and moi to Team IBA Australia. A big shoutout to Lynne for her orgnisation and support through a difficult time for her. We look forward to seeing her at next years Muster.

It was good turnout, and great to catch up with fellow riders. A full ride report will follow for our SS1600 but in the meantime, here are some photos from the Muster.

These two IBR Vets need no introduction! Derrick warming up the crowd ready for Tabledrain to share his epic adventure

IBR Vet Pillion Piglet updating the team on the ride certification process.

Some of the collection of bikes ridden in to the Muster

It's an "intercept", on our way into Echuca, Friday evening and who should we see out and about? Great to see Lynne and Michael!!
As painful as it was we couldn't resist going that HUGE 500 metres to intercept yourself & piglet.

Looking forward to & going to attend the next Muster all going well.

Huge thanks to Lynne for organising such a fabulous event and venue. To Derrick for a great update and snippets of history and to Drain for taking us along on his and Wendy's EPIC World Record Journey.

Awesome weekend catching up with everyone and a special mention to Cameron on the Deauville. Very interesting young man to chat with and he has his own plethora of stories to tell.....fitting in just perfectly!!

Home after a great time riding around Victoria chasing painted silo's and water tower/tanks. I didn't complete an certified ride but thoroughly enjoyed dawdling along at a leisurely pace without the stress of "the clock". Completed a poultry 838km, Dudley clicked over 126,000kms 12 kays from home and has had a bath and is tucked up in the garage ready for the next ride.
Thanks Kimmie, it was quite frustrating only being 45minutes away but unable to attend. Thank you for rounding the crew up for breaking.

Hoping to catch up when I can travel a little bit further

Thankyou Lynette and all the organisers for a very enjoyable muster. My ride fitness is a shot duck atm, did a paltry 1900k for the weekend and was still shattered when I got home. It can only get better from here!

Echoing others comments I can only say Thankyou to TJ and Karl for keeping IBAoz out of the clutches of other self interested parties and getting it to the point it is today. Thanks again! All the best to the new management, things are off to a good start.

Drain, what can I say!? I haven’t finished the book yet so will comment when I have, but Thankyou for giving us insight into this epic ride.

I was reminded on Saturday night how good it is to sit with other like minded crazies and plot out our next whacko adventures.

looking forward to memorial ride dates etc, I hope to be there!
Unsure who Lynette is?
Glad to see the Muster went well and hoping I can attend the next one all being well.